Welcome to Harvest House New Forest Bed and Breakfast; possibly the very best Bed and Breakfast in the New Forest (as qualified by our guests).
Luxurious, spacious boutique Bed and Breakfast on the coastal border of the New Forest National Park enjoying stunning uninterrupted views across arable farmland to the Isle of Wight and beyond.
Unashamedly targeting the luxury end of the B & B market, Harvest House Bed and Breakfast enjoys the patronage of today’s discerning Bed and Breakfast guest.
Now a private house set in relatively secluded grounds of over an acre, Harvest House was built in 1921, by the local architect William Ravenscroft, to replace the original Vicarage, and sold by the church in 1986. A large house by today’s standards, it is ideally suited to its current role of a luxury B & B.
For you, our guests, this means freedom of space, a bespoke sitting room, a breakfast room with individual tables, the choice of bedrooms, even a two room suite. Secure ample gated parking, grounds to enjoy in fine weather. Views to die for. In all a B and B offering all you might have at home and perhaps more.
Single nights may be available, contact us for enquiries.
From the young professionals to the seasoned traveller; the honeymoon couple, to the ruby wedding celebrants; the classic car enthusiasts.
- We offer ample secure gated parking and Jon is a 356 porsche specialist so technical support is often available.
- The bird watcher (the acclaimed Pennington Marshes are a mile away).
- Cyclists and walkers (250yds from the nearest footpath network).
And indeed anyone looking for that quality of accommodation offered by a really good hotel yet with the relaxed atmosphere of a private house.
Harvest House and Milford on Sea
5 minutes walk from the village centre Harvest House is ideally located for the pubs, restaurants, shops and the nearest beach is just 10 minutes away.
With a population of some 5000 inhabitants the village has retained many of its historical buildings. Milford began as a Saxon village and its name means ‘the ford by the mill’ and was first described in Domesday Book.
It retains its character as a village and still has its church, mill and a one-time manor house which have stood on or near the same place since the 11th century AD. In the 1880’s Colonel Cornwallis-West planned to make Milford a seaside resort and added ‘on-Sea’ to the village name.